You purchased unit B2758 on June 23rd

I know this is a long shot but you purchased my storage unit on June 23rd from National 54 Self Storage in San Diego and I was wondering if I could buy my stuff back from you, in cash of course. I understand you won the unit fairly and I’m not here to be cranky about it, I would just like to make a deal with you at all possible. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

I would contact the storage company and ask them to contact the person that bought your unit. They won’t give you the persons name, but most places will relay your message to the buyer. I’ve had this happen to me as a buyer, and I always sell the stuff back to the owner for the price I paid for the unit, plus a small fee ($50-$100 usually).

Do it quickly though. We flip stuff pretty quick, and the more time that goes by, the more complicated it gets because everything gets mixed in with other units we have bought and stuff gets sold
If that doesn’t work, you might try contacting Bid-13 and see if they will relay the message. It’s worth a shot.

I hope you can get everything back. Good luck.

2 Likes