What is the weirdest/strangest thing you've ever found in a storage unit?

Genuine first generation death (mortuary) mask. It was found in a box of old photos and was face down - nearly dropped it when I turned it over - so incredibly realistic!

The weirdest thing I found was a box Aduld movies and it was funny my dad was helping me move boxes in the trailer and the box ripped on the bottom and wend all over the place. I threw all the movies away dident want to sell this stuff.

1 Like

your basic weird items. I have found that most have a box, a special box where they keep their pills, toys or pot

a meth lab tucked behind some stacked couches, guns drugs and all

2 Likes

I been doing this off line for a year. And just a month on line I found Ashes in pill bottles , drugs, money & jewelry knives.& a pet a empty Urn But nothing weird like any of y’all

217 silver US coins (1790’s-1870’s), a complete set of 1957 Topps Baseball cards in a binder, 3 Tippecanoe Bitters bottles, 1 log cabin bitters bottle and a Springfield “Custer” Carbine breachloading rifle with book. (the book is almost as rare as the gun)

2 Likes

recently i won a locker in Abbottsford mostly tools , i thought there was this thing that pumped fluid from your car , it turned out it was a penis pump. lol

1 Like

i love old coins. cool finds all around. no idea about bitters bottles… i think thats one of my favorite things about storage units is just finding stuff i had no about and learning about.

One of the coolest and wierdest things i ever found was a elephant tusk dated 1964 so it was before the ivory ban.I pulled a ten thousand dollar profit on that one.

How big was that elephant tusk? I happened to find an ivory tusk also lately. Is it worth all that? How do you go about selling it?