Unit Sold twice?

I saw a unit auctioned off then a week later the same unit is being auctioned again but with half the stuff missing . So I think someone won the unit , then took the good stuff and now it’s back being auctioned off again .
How is this fair for bidders bidding on a unit that has already been rifled through ? Has anyone heard about this or know what happened .

100% this happens. I’ve wasn’t able to finish cleaning a locker out, they kept my deposit and relisted it. Happens more than you think.

Oh ok that makes sense . I Called the facility but they told me “we can’t release any information on it “
Just sucks for someone else bidding on it because most the good stuff has already been picked through .

I will tell you that some of these facilities are putting junk left in units in 1 unit and when it gets full they put it on! The whole entire unit I got was several units in 1! Not 1 thing worked and they staged it with bigger articles that they knew didn’t work because they were missing stuff. I was out $520! Besides hundreds to the dump. There still was over half a unit left of the junk and he relisted it staging it yet again the bigger article that was taken apart and charging double the deposit! Even after getting the money I paid besides my deposit! Some facilities are super crooked so be careful!

1 Like