Time Zone Check

Dear Admin Could please ensure you use the right time zone for the Auction. I am following an Auction that should end at 1 pm but you use CDT instead of EDT here in Toronto. So now it’s not ending until 2 pm. So I have booked all necessary steps to pick up except I will be on the road while the auction is still going on. It never occurred to me that there would be another time zone used. What the fudgicles! So frustrating when you are planning multiple pick ups. Now I have to rethink my schedule. I appreciate you looking into this. Thank you.

Hey Fred,

The end times are calculated from a unix timestamp that is converted to your local time client side. Now, that probably sounded like gibberish. But what this means is, if you’re seeing the wrong timezone displayed on the auctions it is likely because your computer clock is set incorrectly. If you tell me a bit more about your computer I can tell you where to go to check the clock settings. Are you using Windows or a Mac?

1 Like

Dear Admin, Thank you for pointing that out to me I was able to fix it. Thank you for time in explaining it to me. Thanks Fred

No problem! glad you got that sorted out!

1 Like