Storage fraud!

So I bought a storage I was the winner I went there. I told him if they could keep my $40 deposit and throw the remaining in the trash. so I went and I cleaned the storage out of the good stuff and left garbage behind. I went to the front desk they said they’ll keep my $40 deposit and throw the remaining trash in the bin I come back a few days later it’s been put back up on auction as a lien that’s so unprofessional no respect for bid13 buyers They expected to make some more money on trash that’s illegal. Here are some of the videos and pictures I contacted the bid13 they took down the ad. Be careful. Some of these storage auction units are trash and garbage. Already cleared by bidders not only that they re-staged the unit, pretending that it’s a brand new cut lock but it wasn’t. It’s supposed to be nobody going in the unit but the highest bidder they are tricking you guys be cautious

1 Like

Hey thanks for the info .
Why was your deposit so small only $40?
Did you find anything good in the unit ?
Yeah reposting as a lien is misleading if that’s what happened .

1 Like

Yes, I found a laptop camera , classic Barbie dolls skates and the rest was just garbage literally just all clothes and ripped up clothes and a broken countertop. The deal was for them to keep my deposit and throw everything in trash but they decided to put it back on the site and saying that it’s a lien misleading, everybody on the website don’t trust that facility.they selling you there junk so you can clean it they taking us for a joke

Oh ok . Yeah that sucks . They should have listed it as a non lien afterwards atleast . Good the unit ad was taken down though . I’ve also seen units go up for auction after someone has won one and rummaged through it . Nice that you caught it before someone paid for garbage .

1 Like

We all need to help each other out and look out for this kind of stuff

1 Like

Yeah good job . Nice to keep each other aware . Nobody wants a unit that’s already been rummaged through by a previous buyer .

Just saw it’s posted as a non lien now which is good they fixed it . :+1:t2:

Yes I have seen this alot, and I have had issues with the locker not looking the way it did in the photos key items missing and the owner of the facility pretended like he gave a shit and of course never called me back and I found 2 cut locks in the unit and the unit was not even locked when I arrived which was within an hour of the auction close!!! Nobody gave a crap of course.

Also what’s with these horrible photos on neanderthal cameras? They seem to be getting worse. I think that we all need to push for constant feed of the lock being cut to tag on and number shown. When these guys don’t show that stuff I rarely ever bid

We recently won an auction where the manager told us if a crack pipe he found when he went in to stage the unit. Stage the unit we asked and he said yes they go through looking for the better items to stage so the unit will sell better and to make sure there isn’t any drugs etc. We said we thought no one is supposed to go through the units but he said no they do to stage etc. He also left the crack pipe which was way on the top of a piece of furniture that was very difficult to even get to unless you’d been through everything. We had many empty tool cases, boxes and a safe that had been jimmied open and was empty. T what’s real odd is this sites auctioned units all look ransacked to begin with. Apparently they are… What stinks is no one will/can do anything about it and we end up buying empty boxes and trash!