Online auction of unit where things in photos were not there upon them removing their lock

I recently purchased a unit from an online auction company at a facility in Michigan when I arrived and paid there were clearly a dozen items missing. Do i have any legal recourse (items I wanted for my own personal use) This was not a Bid 13 locker but a rival company just asking for information on what I should do

Hi, I cant really help with this situation but for the future you should either keep the online pictures on your phone or print them out so that when the facility person opens the unit for you just quickly scan the pics while they are there and compare them to what you see in the locker.
I always video the opening and take a picture before i step foot into the unit just so there is actual proof in case the unit has been tampered with.

I just had the same situation happen. I purchased the unit online, drove down and we loaded up. The night we were looking through the video and pictures and noticed one of the items not in the unit. That was clearly visible in the pictures. It’s too late to prove this, but will not buy from them again. A lit of the videos on here show them locking the unit with a numbered tag and the show you the tag with that number before they cut it off. This was not the case of this storage unit.

Hi Guys,

This is why we started sending facilities free tamper tags. If you see a facility placing that tag on the unit at the end of the video, and then the tag is still there when you go to pickup the unit, you can be sure that nothing in the unit has changed since filming.

We encourage you to always keep an eye on small details like this. If an auction was listed with a tamper tag and the tag is missing or damaged upon arrival please contact bid13 support immediately. Do not enter the unit, and inform the site manager of the issue as well.

@Brutus99o with regards to your specific case, please contact our support team so that we can look it up. We take this kind of activity very seriously and have banned many facilities in the past for doing shady stuff like this. Most of those facilities are now posting over at our competitors website.

Thanks!
-Adrian