Looking for large wholesale lots, Canada wide

Looking for large lots from left over inventory, business close outs, downsizing, outdated stock etc.
Will consider any and all lots. Send me some brief details via Private Message or through here.
Thanks

Hi there
I have fishing rods and a fishing
Suit with boots.

i’m in maine if you are on the east coast

I have access to lots of fishing and hunting equipment new and used I am in Ottawa Canada

hi…what kind of hunting equiptment?

Hey Petro, long time no talk :slight_smile: I am interested in pretty much anything from bowhunting gear to firearms and everything in between. Let me know what you have an I can message you personally through here.

i have a 12gauge semi-auto for sale…new …new swivels,strap and a very nice soft case…$450.00

Sent you a private message Petro. Thanks

Hi Locker Boss Do you take gently used men’s clothing? I got a locker of a Basket ball personnel and it has so much clothing. I must have at least 6 bins of clothing and shoes. This guy loved clothes. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks Fred

What city are you located in?

99.9 % of all clothing I get I typically donate or throw out. It is generally not worth my time to sort through. I typically am after business closeouts, excess inventory or items that people have no idea what they are and how to sell them.
I am based out of Alberta, but travel a lot of kms in a year chasing deals.

1 Like

Hi lockerboss. I recently bought a locker that was previously owned by a heating and air conditioning contractor. It was full of new and used parts and large pieces like a brand new gas fireplace, propane furnace, commercial fire suppression system, tankless gas water heater, commercial a/c heater combo and lots of tools. I was going to auction it all off but i could wait if you are interested. If so my number is 613 334-1226

Thanks for the offer treasurehunter827, but I will pass. Freight would likely eat any profit I would see on these and I don’t have a good sales contact in your area for that type of product. There has been somewhat of a flood of HVAC equipment at local auctions for the past few months, and unfortunately we are only seeing 25 to 50 cents on the dollar for new equipment and even less for used or parts.

Hi lockerboss thanks for taking the time to respond. Maybe we can do some business in the future.