If Jinx is around can you message

Hoping if the member named Jinx comes on the forum you could message us. Before anyone bites us, we tried to get registered and bid on the unit we lost but we didn’t have a card to use, we know and totally understand we have no right to ask, we just are hoping we could possibly arrange (at our expense, travel etc) to just get our personal things back, just our memories and private documents. We tried to work with the storage unit they absolutely refused any payment arrangement, Jinx won our unit for 76$, we were waving 300 in their face to go towards the past due balance that we would have paid in full ($1000.00) but they absolutely refused. And instead got 76$. So we don’t want to ask to have anything back of monetary value or items just all of our paperwork, photos, etc etc if it’s not already disposed of. I have severe memory issues and I’m honestly going to forget things about my kids and life without some of the things we are asking to retrieve. If not we understand. And this may never reach Jinx anyways…