I Would Like To See Who's Bidding Against Me Like A Real Live Auction Works!

There should be a list of visible bidders on each auction item and their bids, as it is too easy for there to be a shadow bidder on this site paid to bid against the unknowing public to drive up the bids on the units so the holders get their rents paid. Maybe this isn’t going on, but if it was I would rather Bid13 be open and receiving as a live onsite auction would be, so bidders know they are not being bid up for profit! ibidforstorage shows a list of all past bidders on each unit, which makes me feel a little safer bidding there. Thanks for an ear!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this suggestion. This feature has been included in our next website build which will hopefully be launching sometime in the next few months. We appreciate your patience and understanding until that happens.

Best,
Adrian

also my pet peev is you say the locker its the first and only time being opened . hard to believe when they are using a key in the lock and when its open you see the cut lock on the floor that means it the second time they were in it and what have they done since opening the first time. locker should be cut on video I will not bid on anymore that are opened by keys . and one more how to stop shill bidding from storage locker employees and owners of storage locker companys . this happened to me drove the price up

1 Like

That concerns me too iv seen locks cut and laying on the ground in lockers and the recutting of the new lock is just for the camera whos to say they haven’t gone through the stuff checked it out and given inside information to someone for bidding or maybe the owner of the locker lost his key cut the lock and put a new lock on and just threw the old one on the ground , i guess not much can be done about that we put a lot of trust in these storage lockers online, I’m sure most of these places are straight up it’s a risk and a gamble all the way I guess

1 Like