For: Ceecee2929

I’m not sure if I am allowed to say this on here… I am bidding on my own storage unit. I have mine and my son’s winter clothes in there and our personal items. I don’t have alot of money to keep outbidding… if you could, would you let me bid this Wednesday, 18th of December. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Thank you

Hi Kikki.kat00,

If you take a look at our Terms of Service located here, https://bid13.com/terms-of-service#tab-1, you’d see that tenants, friends of tenants, as well as relatives of tenants, can not bid on their unit. It is strictly against our rules. If you’re interested in keeping your unit away from auction status, please contact the facility to make arrangements with them.

Hoda, R u serious ??? You know, if life was fair & great, they wouldn’t have their clothes in there in the first place. I feel, shes trying to get out of a jam, and pay as lil as possible. But then we have those ’ holier than thou’, and read the rules & responsibilities. Give them a breakk… and I’m possible way outta dates. Lol