"Eva Wesley"

I almost want to throw out my number and say call, but there’s no point. I tried hard to when it happened, and by now all sentimental possessions have met the landfill I’m sure. Maybe it was buying my unit that’s the reason why you haven’t bought another since. Finding the keepsake box my mother and law made me for my late husband probably left a sour taste in your mouth. Amongst all the other sentiment’s from his life. Should you be local, which I’m sure you likely are. If you really went through it, you would know my mother in laws name, his father’s name, who his sister is. Wouldn’t be too hard to figure out, with the tons of information in there at your discursions. Wouldn’t be hard to find me either. My mother’s name, my father’s name, my step father’s name, and my siblings. Where I went to school at, when it was I moved to LA. When my father died, and my grandmother. Who my at least one of my cousins are.

Guess my point is, I don’t see how one can come across that type of stuff and not feel compelled to want to return it. There’s ways of doing so without giving away your identity when you’ve got as much information as you were blessed with. As I’m sure one too many put people in awkward situations, even potentially dangerous. That’s why the anonymity is there for you as a buyer. I messaged every Eva Wesley on Facebook in hopes for someone to respond with my plea of I’ll buy my photos, scrapbooks from you. I don’t care about anything else in it. It’s rightfully yours. I desperately only wanted all the things I’m sure that were just tossed out. That were likeliest to have 0 resale and mean nothing to you.

I only owed them $50 bucks from the month before. So for it be claimed as “abandon unit” is bs. That’s on the storage facility. 2 week’s into the month that had the 50 rollover due. It was sold. Emailed on Friday that went unseen until the coming Monday. Saying Friday would be the last day to do anything about it. Heart sunken, called them to ask if there’s anything I can do. They said, sorry that was auctioned this past Friday, not this coming Friday.

50 bucks. on a $100 unit.

I forgot what my momma told me growing up about units. Don’t ever put your most valued in there. Luckily for her back in the day when the internet was still in it’s dawn. Storage unit places had to garage sale your unit items to “make their money back” She had to go and buy our baby books back, and buy whatever else meant too much to let go of. Photo albums too. I really did mean it to the “Eva’s” I messaged. I would’ve bought them from you. It meant that much to me. Even if it was trash to you.

If “Eva Wesley” ever so happens to read this. Saying for the record, Knifes, late husband had a thing for collecting em. Obliviously. You got my oh shit it’s the end of the world bag. Most of all, Hope you enjoyed a particular box that was in there full of toy’s, butt plug baby! And yeah, that’s been in my anus :wink:

I went through the same shit situation it isn’t funny

Same , I found a dildo in a locker before .