Colecct problem

I won a unit in Los Angeles calif- but bid13 is based in canada so couldn’t make my payment I try 3 different times and my card was declined l call to my bank and request help to make that transaction they told me my card was ok everything was normal may be a technical on bid13 so I call back to bid13 and told them my card was ok they said they will check and get back with me an hour later I get the same the girl told me to call my bank and tell them I had an issue with my card but that time l was piss I try different card and it get declined also so it make me piss off and just give up l will not buy from this company anymore since thy are in Canada

Hey @metal

You’re totally right man. This has been killing me for ages now. There are a handful of american banks that really don’t play nicely with Canadian companies. They flag us as “fraud” just because we are Canadian. We have been working directly with the Finance Minister of Canada to resolve this issue. For the past 3 years, there has been little they can do over private american corporations to make them change their mind in this situation. But we just had a major breakthrough on this issue recently. And we are implementing an entirely new banking system that will completely avoid this problem in the future.

As for your payment on this particular unit, please check your email, I have sent you a solution.

Regards,
Adrian

1 Like