Buying all trading cards. Especilly maguc the gathering

Im sure every now and again you guys and gls come across trading cards. I’m especially looking for magic the gathering cards
It’s a silly game I’ve ndem playing ofr years. But some cards they dont make any more and the only way to get them is to dig deep. So if you ever come across, some magic the gathering, pokemon, yugioh, or any other cards, drop me a line and I’ll be happy to contribute to your bottom line and take them off your hands

I love finding yugioh, pokemon cards. I have found a few good ones and so on ebay.

I have Pokémon cards. Are there any in specific you’re looking for i come across thousands of them every week.

KevinKR500 if you send me an email I can send pictures or whatever so you can left me know which ones you want or need.

Grymtooth, send an email I can contact you at I come across thousands every week.

Good to hear guys. Get a hold of me. Here’s my email. Kingshand420@gmail.com

are you still interested in the magic cards ? i am looking to get red of them.

moneyjane, wildbear, anyone out there. if this is up i’m buying cards. feel free to hi me up on my email. jason.whittlesey@gmail.com

I have over 1000 cards I just got in a unit. How much?

7153237899 anyone wirh cards feel free to text

Bite your tongue, good sir! MTG is an inclusive, tactical card game of strategy and forward thinking! Now, that said… Which series are you interested in cards from? Would you take common and uncommon (Not Energy) lots? I’m located in Ontario and wouldn’t mind sending you some if I’ve got em!

i’ll take em all if the prices is right. feel free to text me 7153237899. none of the people that have asked previously have ever got in contact with me, but i’ll keep trying. 7153237899 buying all magic cards.

A very very long time ago I played magic. I had a pretty decent collection of 3rd Edition and earlier cards. That game is super addictive though, and I was spending way too much money on it, so I quit. I recall giving all my cards away to a friend. They’re probably worth something crazy now, I even had a black lotus, I think that one was worth the most.

you should definitely be calling that person and seeing if you can get your cards back. lol. it is addicting. that’s why i’m here. much cheaper than the traditional route. i keep what i need for my collection and sell the rest. a long painstaking process of selling 1000’s of cards worth a quarter, or 50 cents or a dollar. but its worth it for my hobby. would’t be able to keep up with the competition otherwise. super competitive game to play. the meta is always changing and i gotta go buy cards for a whole new deck. but i love it.

1 Like