Shame on BID13 and the rest of the Storage facilitys

Ever since I’ve lost all three of my storage units unfairly . my views on auctioning off peoples lives there homes. everything has completely changed . ITS WRONG.! and there should be something put in place so that the owners have a way to a second chance. with that being siad, there’s nothing i can do abotu that. but HELLO due to the CORONAVIRUS, why in the hell are they auctioning off peoples stuff. im absolutely floored that they are allowed to do this when everyone is going threw what there going threw and everyone is off work pretty much. i couldn’t imagine my stuff being in a unit and loosing my job not being able to pay it. like im so bothered by it that im almost ready to do a petition and try to assert a bill that would demand this to stop. and to those who ddid loose there units during this pandemic be able to get there belongings back. everyone is so hell bent on justice for insignificant stuff but this is what i would call justice . if anyone else agrees, please email me if i can count on your signature for support. Thanks