Owner of contents

Has any one ever had the owner of storage locker contents try to contact you?

How did they contact you? Phone? Show up at your home? You show contact Bid13 to resolve. Do not talk to them. If your privacy has been breached you need to have a paper trail and they need to be told to stay away. Do you feel threatened? I have not had this experience but always dread it happening one day. Good Luck! Which location was it?

Bid13 will never disclose personal information of our buyer’s to anybody. This is also why we encourage our buyer’s to use unique usernames, and not a username that can be easily tied back to you with some quick google searches.

1 Like

I have not had this happen but I suppose it could happen fairly easily. Most of us but to resell. We post adds on public advertising forums. If the former owner wants to track me down all he’s have to do is watch the buy and sell pages. When he sees a bunch of adds posted; all with stuff the same as what he had in the unit he could find me just by contacting me pretending to be a buyer. Really wouldn’t be that hard to do. Most storage facilities will warn the owner or at least try to of the pending sale of his goods. The owner would know then when his stuff might start turning up for sale. I hope your all right Aliison. The goods do belong to you at this point and are yours to do as you please with. You bought the contents legally and did all the work if cleaning, sorting and removing same. You should not have to fear anything from the previous owner nor should you feel any obligation or guilt about it.

2 Likes