ISO lookielook in Hillsboro Oregon...THANK YOU & PLEASE TAKE MY $$$ ;)

Hi!
I was out of town for a family emergency and when I came back to pay for my unit, I found it was sold literally 3 days earlier! :frowning:

THANK YOU first of all for leaving behind some of my sensitive documents & family photos…they are PRICELESS to me and I was SO happy to find them!! :slight_smile:

If you happen to still have some of my “junk” from Premier Storage Unit 308, sold on Thursday, August 28th, PLEASE contact me here.

I don’t care about the “stuff” really, but if you happen to come across any more photos or especially letters from my Grandma (who passed away a few years ago) then I will GLADLY pay $$ to retrieve some of them!! They were kind of all over the place, so if you happen upon them please let me know. :slight_smile:

Also, if there are random things that seem like trash to you &/or that you do not wish to take the effort to try to sell I will gladly buy some of the stuff back.

AGAIN, THANK YOU for being respectful of my sensitive documents!!
If you would like to help me further I will gladly compensate you for you time and efforts.

I hope you find this!!

If you are reading this and are not lookielook but know them could you please pass this message along? :wink:

Thank you, I GREATLY APPRECIATE it!! :slight_smile: