Do you have any suggestions for the new bid13 website?

Our team of developers has been super busy lately cranking out a brand new bid13 website. We are super excited about it, it has a ton of new features that we know you are going to love!

Take the opportunity now to let us know if there is anything that you would like to see happen differently on bid13, and we will do our best to work your suggestions into the new website build!

make the password more friendly.to much to remember now with the passwords using caps large and small

Hi mike!
This is a good idea, personally I think passwords are a pain in the butt. On our new site we are attempting to fix this in a couple ways.

1. social sign ins, i.e. Sign in with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  2. auto sign in when clicking links in emails you have received.

Keep the suggestions rolling! It really helps us make the website better for all of you!

Would be nice to view the lockers up close. When I try to do that now, most of the picture disappears.

1 Like

Hi 12Buds,

I’m not sure i follow what you mean by “most of the picture disappears” But have you tried putting the video into full screen mode? When you are in full screen mode, you can click on the gear icon in the bottom and change the video quality to 1080p if it does not happen automatically. This should give you a higher detail video. Hopefully this helps.

-Adrian

2 Likes

When you have aauctions far from the big cities would be.better if you end thhem on fridays so people have the chaance to empty the unniit on saturdays that. Way more people will have. The chance to bid and pick up in a timely fashion…i noticed you end most. Of them on mondays…
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Pablo,

Honestly i couldn’t agree with you more. I think this is an excellent idea, we will try our best to encourage our vendors to end their auctions later in the week to allow for weekend pickups.

2 Likes

What’s with the high priced cleaning deposit?
Maybe lower it to industry standards.

1 Like

Hi Mr Bill,

We are about to make a pretty big change about how we handle cleaning deposits and move them onto the facility to decide instead of dictating it ourselves. We believe that this will likely dramatically decrease the cleaning deposits across the board.

Thank you for the feedback.
-Adrian

EXCELLENT IDEA!!! I have not been able to bid on several units because they end on Monday or Tuesday and cannot get to the Storage Unit before they close.

I have to say that I really enjoy this site, with that said,I find that the new change to the site is not as easy to find auctions in and around my area. the old sit it was easy to pick a province and start looking, i hope that this might come back. again thank you for a great site and i do look forward to using it in the future.

I have been a member on bid 13 almost from day 1 and even before, I am also missing the ability to search for locker by Province or State, the new way by kms from a postal code makes me bring up ones in the USA as well as in my Province of Ont, this adds more confusion to a already highly challenging way to make a living.
Besides we all hate change and there was nothing wromg with the old site at all, but change will always come so I guess we will get used to it.
Thanks and hope you can work out one of the most important features of any web site , the search …

On another note, when I did find a locker of interest , navigating through it was ok ( differant, again with the change issues but ok), BUT when return to my original search results they had all reset to what was there before I entered ny search paramiters, so I had to change them back to carry on…

Hey guys,

I’ve relayed your issues to our support team, please give us about 24 hours to find solutions to them.

Regards,
Adrian

Thanks Adrian
I have faith in you guys to make it easy for us again.
Thanks

1 Like

I absolutely agree, I want to search by province state all at once, then view through.
not by postal code

1 Like

Im not a fan as of yet, everytime I view a locker then go back I have to reset which was said earlier. It is also confusing when some show the state but not the city. Also I would like the 1st pic to be of everything in the locker instead of door and a lock. I may not want to even click on it if I see one tote in a 10x15 unit lol. Just my 2 cents hope it helps. Thanks

1 Like

@Dono63
You’re absolutely right, that setting should save automatically, it’s a bug and we’re working on fixing it. In the meantime as a work around, you can click on “My Account” and then “Account Settings”, scroll to the bottom of the page, and put in your preferred postal code and distance. This will auto load when you go back to the search page every time.

@ninjapup we will be adding a search by state/province by the end of the week. We’re pretty busy with all the requests that have come in, so we’re scrambling to get it all done. But I promise you this will be a thing once again.

I like my weekends pick up during the week

Go slower showing stuff in videos

2 Likes