Ab08

Would the winner of AB08 on western ave. Knox, TN please contact me. Please.
I’m just looking to get pictures back. I’m willing to pay for them.
Thank you.

You should be able to contact the seller of the unit and request the personal items(pictures, papers, personal momentos, etc) that the buyer is required to return after cleaning out the unit. In Washington,we are required to hold these items for 6 months at least and there should be no charge or questions upon retrieval. Good luck!

I have tried everything. Bid13 will not help me. Per them they don’t have to return papers and pictures. They apparently suggest, but it’s not a requirement. I actually had that unit for 17 years. My husband is on a liver transplant list and life has just been crazy. The manager never called to even speak with me. It’s been a complete nightmare. I just want the pictures of my mom back.

Hi Volfan40!

There seems to be a misunderstanding, so we’d like to clear it up. By seller, the other user (ogyakima) had meant the storage company themselves. We are not the sellers of these units. We are just a platform for facilities to host their auctions on. Much like YouTube is for videos.

However, in many states, buyers are required to return personal items back to the facility. Because we are not involved in the auction process, we cannot police whether or not buyers do follow through with that. Your best bet would be to call the storage company to see what items the buyer has left behind.